Terms and Conditions:
- Minimal charges of INR 350 is applicable for ID card and membership.
- In case of misuse, card will be cancelled immediately and SAS India will not be held responsible.
- I fully understand that my services are provided strictly in a voluntary capacity and I agree to provide my services to SAS strictly as a volunteer. I understand that I will receive no compensation, salary, employee benefits or payment of any kind for the services I render.
- I will be supervised by the SAS in charge of volunteers or designee and report to SAS any ideas, constructive comments, or problems that arise.
- I will keep confidential all information acquired in the course of my volunteer service.
- I fully understand and agree to assume all risks involved in any and all duties that I perform for SAS in my volunteer capacity. Such duties might include, but are not limited to, animal handling, clinic assistance and other volunteer duties.
- I fully understand SAS handles large numbers of animals on a daily basis. The temperament of these animals is often unknown. I agree to hold SAS harmless for any injury(s), i.e. Dog bites, cat bites, scratches, etc. which I might sustain from handling animals during the course of my volunteer duties.
- I will abide by all SAS policies, regulations and procedures. If I fail to abide by the terms of this agreement, I will be terminated from the program at the sole discretion of SAS.